The Mission Statement
'To provide an outstanding education in a nurturing, enriching environment thus enabling all of our children to become life-long learners and to realise their full potential'
The Aims of our School
- To provide the framework, encouragement and resources for all children to achieve their potential.
- To increase the self-confidence and self-esteem of all pupils and to provide them with opportunities to develop their own interests, skills and talents.
- To foster in our pupils the skills, knowledge and experience needed to make informed life choices.
- To foster an atmosphere of tolerance, understanding and respect for the rights, aspirations and cultures of others.
- To ensure that when pupils leave the school they are able to contribute positively in the wider community.
To achieve these aims we:
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum that offers a wide range of opportunities relevant to individuals whilst fulfilling our statutory obligations.
- Develop a strong sense of community in which all pupils feel valued and are encouraged to achieve their full potential.
- Establish a policy of praise and rewards in order to recognise and encourage the achievement of all pupils.
- Develop links with the wider community.
- Create a pleasant working environment and ensure that the school is equipped and resourced to the highest possible level within budgetary constraints.
- Monitor the quality of provision in the school on a regualr basis.